If you believe you have found a security issue, please submit the report to our team.
We are unable to respond to bulk reports generated by automated scanners. If you identify issues using an automated scanner, it is recommended that you have a security practitioner review the issues and ensure that the findings are valid before submitting a vulnerability report to Global-Asia Insurance Partners (GAIP).
If you are a site visitor or member:
- Submit the issue to email@example.com
Please include the following information in your report:
- Type of issue (cross-site scripting, SQL injection, remote code execution, etc.)
- URL(s) of page you met with the issue
- The potential impact of the vulnerability (i.e. what data can be accessed or modified)
- Step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue
- Any proof-of-concept or exploit code required to reproduce